"FLASH" Winter 2020
The NEWS LETTER of the AMERICAN IDEALS FOUNDATION, INC.
A 501 C 3, NON-PROFIT ENTITY
Every Volunteer working with the Foundation has been working
very hard and being kept very, very busy.
Our HUMANITARIAN work covers a broad variety of activities.
We get involved with LIFE, and the situations, the problems
that come with every day living. We help Children, Families,
Veterans, Veterans Spouses, and Families, Artists, The Disabled,
and so much more.
We help with LEGAL ISSUES, MEDICAL ISSUES, FAMILY PROBLEMS,
MONEY ISSUES and so much more. If you would like to join us in any
capacity contact us and learn more....We need help.
In the last 60 days we have been working with the people below.
Because of Hippa Laws, Privacy Laws we cannot give the name, however
we have the names in file and all of the file proof of whom we are
assisting and how.
The list of assistance is amazing because there are more people out
there that need help and we need to reach them......We also net work
to help those in other counties, other states and in 21 other countries.
FEMALE NAVY VETERAN 83 YEARS OLD, LOST HER DAUGHTER FROM CANCER....WE HAVE BEEN
- ASSISTANCE LIST:
- MOTHER AND Two YOUNG CHILDREN, MOTHER IS A VETERAN, RECOVERING FROM
- HEAD INJURY FROM A BATTLE. HUSBAND LEFT HER, SHE HAD A JOB AS A LOAN
- OFFICER IN A BANK, HAD A RELAPSE AND BECAME HOMELESS. We turned this
- situation around....and things are looking good.
- VETERAN, DOUBLE AMPUTEE, NEEDS A PLACE TO LIVE, AND SOME EXPENSES
- COLLEGE GRAD, VETERANS, HOMELESS, FROM SICKNESS AND DIVORCE. WE HAVE
- THIS LADY IN A NICE ROOM RENTAL AND WORKING.
- OLDER VET. WITH HOUSING PROBLEMS, WIFE PASSED AWAY.
- RETIRED LADY, WITH BAD HEALTH NEEDED HELP WITH BUDGET, HOUSING, Liquidating
- MUCH OF HER UNNEEDED POSSESSIONS FOR FUNDS. Was almost homeless.
- LADY WITH TWO CHILDREN IN NEED OF WORK, FUNDS, AND SUPPORT. HUSBAND LEFT HER
- WE FOUND WORK FOR HER,FIXED HER CAR, TOOK THEM FISHING AND MUCH MORE.
- DECEASED VETERAN AND WIFE, SON WANTED HIM TO HAVE A POST-MILITARY FUNERAL
- AND PROPER GRAVE MARKERS.
- VETERAN OF 86 YEARS OLD HAS A DISABLED DAUGHTER OF 65 YEARS OLD WITH A DISABLED
- HUSBAND AND SERVICE DOGS. THEY WERE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING EVICTED AND WE
- STEPPED IN AND BEGAN ASSISTANCE IN AN EXTREME WAY.
- LADY IN OHIO, HELPED WITH A VETERAN FATHER WHO IS ILL AND NEEDED A PLACE TO LIVE
- WITH HIS DISABILITY AND LOW INCOME.
- TWO DISABLED LADIES, WITH EXTREMELY BAD HEALTH, WITH DECEASED HUSBANDS WANTING
- TO VISIT THE HUSBANDS GRAVE SITES. We took them to the NATIONAL CEMETERY SITE.
- VETERAN, NO FAMILY, TOOK HIM TO THE VA HOSPITAL FOR TREATMENT AND STAYED WITH
- HIM FOR 15 HOURS.
- HELPING HER IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE......UNBELIEVABLE.
THERE ARE MORE......THIS IS A PORTION OF OUR ASSISTANCE WORK......
DO YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHO NEEDS HELP, ASSISTANCE, CONSULTING, JOB TRAINING ETC.?????
THERE ARE MANY WAYS IN WHICH YOU CAN HELP THE AMERICAN IDEALS FOUNDATION, INC.